The impact of COVID-19 has not only affected one city. It has affected the entire world. Our lawyers have years of experience advising employees and employers in workplace matters.
If you have felt the impact of COVID-19, we can help. Our lawyers from a broad range of practice areas are available for services that include:
- Contractual disputes, including those related to force majeur clauses and supply chain disruption
- Commercial lease disputes, including review and advice in respect of obligations under existing commercial leases for both landlords and tenants
- Advice and recommendations in respect of companies’ obligations, rights, and coverages in the face of COVID-19 uncertainty, including:
- business interruption insurance policies and their applicability to COVID-19 business closures
- director and officer responsibilities and liabilities, board and special committee issues
- corporate governance issues for publically traded companies
- Alternative dispute resolution – backlog of Court cases are going to make private arbitrations even more attractive – especially with their flexibility of rules etc.
- Formal and informal insolvency proceedings, including large CCAA cases and receiverships
For more detailed information on how we a help, please visit any of the practice areas on our website.