Shoshana is a senior law clerk with over 20 years of experience. Since joining the firm in 2005, Shoshana continues to work on a diverse spectrum of cases, including civil and administrative litigation, commercial litigation, professional liability, and misconduct cases. Shoshana has particular expertise in class actions, and in 2017 became an ILCO Certified Expert in the area of Class Action Litigation.
Shoshana’s experience includes assisting clients and legal professionals in all areas of litigation, including document production, examinations for discovery, pre-trials, trials, hearings and appeals. Shoshana also has knowledge and expertise with large electronic discovery and multi-party litigation matters.
- Seneca College of Applied Arts & Technology, Law Clerk Diploma (Hons.), 1998
- McMaster University, Hons. B.A., 1996
- The Institute of Law Clerks of Ontario (“ILCO”), Fellow Member
- Legal Education and Action Fund (LEAF)
- Women in eDiscovery (“WiE”), Member
Awards and Honours
Publications and Presentations